Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post #33, Thank you to all viewers!

I want to thank all of you who take the time to read posts on my blog.  I can't put in pictures without my wife's help so I'm not real fancy.

I have a ton of things I want to post so check in occasionally and it will get more interesting.  Until I retire  things will come out slowly.

 I believe 'Political Correctness' in the USA is in direct opposition to Biblical correctness.   The 'New Morality' is the old immorality.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ is a command for all men everywhere to repent of their sins, me included.  That means turn towards God and trust Jesus to be your personal Lord and Savior.  Read John 14:6.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Handyman, good post. Yes things do seem to be going haywire today. Political correctness, blah, blah, blah, who wants to be a politician anyway? Each man shall stand before God and give an account of his life.
    Me personally, I've found that when I'm sinning everything goes wrong and I can no longer hold my head up high. Once I stop misbehaving things seem to get back on track and I can look others squarely in the eye.
    Don't sweat about the pictures, words can paint a thousand pictures. Looking for ward to more posts in this new year.
    Blessings my friend, Geoff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Geoff and for the comments.

      Delete

Feel free to comment!