Sunday, December 25, 2011

Post # 32, Christmas Day 2011

Church was packed today.  Lots of peoples families were home.  I mean church was fuller than regular.  I go to an independent Bible Church.  A real church with born again Christians.  We preach the real Gospel.  We don't baptize infants, we don't ordain homosexuals or women.  We do allow long hair on men and we don't cover women as Paul taught we should.  We don't understand Biblical enlightenment and we still teach Jesus was born in Winter.  Funny, livestock only go out to pasture in the northern hemisphere May through September.

If you watched the Bethlehem Star you would see Jesus was born June 17th.  The Magi didn't get there until Dec. 25th.  That is correct.

Anyway, it has been a quiet day.  No family.  A bowl of soup for a meal.  I'm feeling rather melancholy.  Looking forward to the day being over.

I had a molar tooth out last Monday.  Took 3 hrs in the chair.  It still hurts so bad I have to take 400mg of Ibuprofen and a Tylenol with codeine.  The hole is big enough to park a pickup in.  Top right side.

Tomorrow is off work.  Have some home projects to get done.  Hope I feel better.  Ive been checking out a web site my sister told me about, www.pinterest.com .  About home projects and apparently skinny women.

Told my wife it's about time for another massive earthquake, 'tsunami, volcano, flood, blizzard or some other event described as "Biblical proportions".  But to those who are confused by the Mayan calendar and other non-Biblical viewpoints out there, the world doesn't come to an end in 2012.  That's a misguided fable.  Next comes a 7 year period of judgment greater than the earth has ever seen or ever will see.  Worse than the Flood of Noah.  Then the 1000 yr. Millennium will come where Jesus and Christians run the world.

Jesus is going to return to the Mt. of Olives in Israel and rule the world from Jerusalem.  He is going to show the Arabs where the borders are, settle the Palestinian problem and put an end to Islam and Roman Catholicism.  Rome is the Harlot Church of Revelation.  The Antichrist will waste her when he is done with her.  He will use her as the whore she is.  Roman Catholicism is not Christianity.  Mormonism isn't Christianity either and Mormons don't go to 'Church' as Glenn Beck claims.  They aren't in the church.

Well, I just tipped my hand and opened a can of worms.  "If you abide in my word then you are truly disciples of Mine and you will know the truth and the truth will set you free," John 14:6, Jesus.



Am I telling the truth?  Am I crazy?  Am I a liar?  You decide.
   

1 comment:

  1. If I remember correctly, there was also some bread and water served with that bowl of soup...

    Yes, interesting days we are in.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment!